x

Can I link my card reader to separate bank accounts?

I would like to be able to choose which bank account my payments go into. Is it possible to link to two accounts or do I need to set up a separate account? I have two businesses and need to keep the income separate.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square

There isn't currently a way to toggle between bank accounts on a single account, but there are a couple options. 

As you suggested, you are welcome to create another account (you can have as many as you'd like!); you would just need to sign in to the account you would like to use in the app, prior to taking the payment.

Alternatively, you can setup a new "Location" under your existing login. This would allow you to link a different bank account to each location. Read more setting up location in our Support Center. Hopefully that helps!

Message 2 of 3

I have two businesses and two bank accounts and two phone numbers on separate devices. My deposits are going to just one account-i need to straighten this out. Help! I dont know  how this git so messed up. Also my daily deposits are no onger showing up in my email.

Message 3 of 3