x

Why aren't all my checkout options for the online checkout link showing up?

I've set up online checkout links for a few of my products while my website is being made. I've selected both shipping and pickup as fulfillment methods for the items. However, at checkout, it only gives a shipping option but not the pickup option.

Basically, if I uncheck the shipping method and only leave pickup, then the pickup option displays. If I uncheck the pickup option and only leave shipping, then the shipping option displays. But if I check both options, only shipping displays. What am I doing wrong?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Alumni

Great question, @_thesouq! And thanks for your second post in the Community 

I would not recommend using Square Online Checkout links if you want to offer multiple fulfillment options in a single link.

Checkout link fulfillment settings pull from your Square Online settings - however, only one fulfillment type will apply to a checkout link, as they are intended to be quick purchase links. If you want to offer pickup and shipping for one item using checkout links, we recommend that you duplicate the item and include in the title whether the fulfillment type is pickup or shipping. Then, you can adjust the fulfillment type to match.

Let me know if you have any questions about this!

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 3

Thank you @Valentina for your help! I'll certainly try that out while my website is being completed! 😊

Message 3 of 3