x

I'm not seeing a transaction in my dashboard but it showed the charge went thru with a signature

When I did a test charge with my own card I saw a transaction on my dashboard but I had to actually type the credit card # in. When I've used it the last 2 days it worked being swiped but I am not showing any transactions. How do I know the payment went thru? 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

I am having the same issue. I can go to the website and see that my transactions are going through but they are not posting to my transactions  list in the app?

Message 2 of 4

Same problem here

Message 3 of 4
Alumni

Hello @empatt, @Tkb3294, and @dcamarra - I'm really sorry no one from Square was able to follow up with you here yet. 

Any sales taken through your Square account should be visible wherever you view your sales activity, whether it is your Online Dashboard or viewing Transactions from the Point of Sale app. Many times, this can happen if you've (either on purpose or on accident) created an additional Point of Sale account under a different email. If you are logged into your regular account from the Point of Sale app and a secondary account from the Online Dashboard, the transaction history won't line up. 

If you still need help, please do contact our Support Team by email or phone. 

Message 4 of 4