x

Is it possible to change how transactions appear on the "transaction" dashboard?

I am currently accepting payments on Wufoo for a basketball camp using Square. I am wondering if it is possible to change how the transactions coming from Wufoo appear in Square? Specifically, I would like them to appear using the same receipt code the customer receives so that if I have to issue a refund, they are easily located.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Hey @jhuestis, thanks for your post! There isn't a way to change how transactions appear in the app or from your online Square Dashboard. Do they not appear if you search by the customer name, amount or the last 4 of their card? Do you often find you have to issue refunds (e.g. for cancellations)? I can share this request with the Dashbaord team so any additional feedback would be a great help.

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 4

Helen,

Thanks for your response! Because the transactions are coming from Wufoo they appear like this: "Wufoo GREAT FALLS CAMP REGISTRATION Entry: 12" and there is no other identifying information on the transaction other than the "Entry #," (no name or card info). So, in order to locate the exact transaction, I have to cross-reference on Wufoo to figure out what entry # the customer is instead of just being able to search using a name or confirmation code.

I don't anticipate having to issue a lot of refunds, but I do want to be prepared just in case.

Thanks!

Message 3 of 4
Admin

Got it, thank you very much for your feedback @jhuestis

You can edit the date range in the Dashboard to narrow the results too, but I understand how being able to see the same level of detail on the Dashboard as you see in Wufoo would help. We'll track this request! 

Best of luck with your basketball camp! 🙂

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 4 of 4