x

Can I request a capital review?

Hello, 

square has helped me tremendously in the past and I’m looking for another boost. I just moved to a new salon and have both lost and gained costumers in the process. I’m wanting to boost my education, marketing and products with a loan. My last offer was 5-6 months or so ago and was turned down. Hoping for another chance since all went well for prior loans. Looking for a chance ❤️

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Yea, not sure what the heck is going on with Square. I had three loans with them. After the third, nothing. I guess they don't owe it to us, but what a way to treat reliable customers.

Message 2 of 3
Alumni

Hi @Marin619 - Thanks for your post about Square Capital. Unfortunately, the Seller Community is not the best place to request an account review or account specific questions. We wrote out some of our guidelines around Capital and the Seller Community here (https://www.sellercommunity.com/t5/Square-Capital/Square-Capital-Community-Expectations/m-p/85370#M2...). It's a good read that I suggest you check out. Basically, we want to maintain your account security which wouldn't be possible since these forums are public.

If you want to reach out to the Capital team to chat more about your account one on one, I suggest you give them a call or email them. You can do that by going to www.squareup.com/help/contact. Then you click, "Square Capital", then "I don't see my issue" and there will be options to call or email in.

Please let me know if you have any other questions!

Message 3 of 3