x

Square capital states that my loan is approved and deposited but it’s not in my bank account yet

Where’s my money?  Capital states it’s deposited but my bank hasn’t received it yet.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Alumni

Hi @Psipower12

First, congrats on your new offer from Capital. 👏🏻

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't seen the deposit yet. Please contact your bank to check the status of the deposit as it could be pending. If they are unable to locate the deposit, we can continue to help you by email or phone

Message 2 of 7

Did you ever get your deposit? I'm in the same boat

Message 3 of 7

Hello @Sbrumbalough!

Typically you should see the deposit in your account in 1-2 business days. It should have shown up by now. If not, please let me know and I'll help you track it down. 

Message 4 of 7

Did you ever get your money? I’m in the same boat. Last time, was in my account same day the sent.. bank has no record of the transaction- nothing in pending and even had an AcH trace number and still not there..

Message 5 of 7
Admin

Sorry for the confusion, @Sierrakat. Are you still having trouble locating the deposit with your bank? If so, please let me know or get in touch with our Capital Team directly—they'll be able to look into account-specifics. Either way, we'll make sure this gets sorted out.

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 6 of 7

@Tom - no, haven’t seen yet. Hoping for Monday am

Message 7 of 7