x
Beta Member

Emails from people who purchased a ticket to our Event

We created an event item on our online store and sold tickets, but it will be a virtual event because of COVID. Customers will need to come to our location to pick up their package that they need to interact with our virtual event, but there were also different levels of the event tickets that we sold (VIP package, add ons...) and we need to access emails from everyone who purchased a ticket to communicate this information, as well as separate the reports into the individual variations of orders and get those emails in order to give VIP ticket holders intructions access to the event earlier, etc. 

How do we do this? My current method is going into each individual order and copying the email...we've sold 400 tickets...there has to be an easier way. 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Beta Member

Hi thirdspace1!

I am contemplating a small theater, and just made a post regarding events ticket sales.  Please read, comment, and share so we can get some tracking on this particular feature being implemented.

Good luck with your event.. especially during these times...

JDC

https://www.sellercommunity.com/t5/General-Discussion/Feature-Recommendation-Theater-Show-Tickets-Ti...

Message 2 of 3
Beta Member

In regards to your being able to email people who bought tickets from your events:

I am believing they would have needed to provide their email address during checkout to be able to email then in the Square Marketing feature.  But I'm not sure they all are able to be used - especially if they didn't leave a valid email address.  It wouldn't hurt to do a marketing press release to your local medias to have them help spread the word about what you need people to do.

I'm hoping that my Feature Request I replied to you earlier with will be viewed and received by the Square Development Team to be implemented.  It would certainly help people in our situations.

Good luck!

JDC

https://www.sellercommunity.com/t5/General-Discussion/Feature-Recommendation-Theater-Show-Tickets-Ti...

Message 3 of 3