x
Beta Member

How do I cancel square for retail

How do I get out of this free trail?!!!

Message 1 of 5
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi @pvance09 - Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Square Seller Community👋 I'm sorry to hear that you're having some trouble unsubscribing from Square for Retail.

You can manage all of your billing and subscriptions right from your Square Dashboard at any time. Sign in to the Pricing & Subscriptions tab of your online Square Dashboard. From here, you should be able to follow the steps that @GlassJudy provided above.

If you are still unable to unsubscribe, please reach out to Support directly by logging into your Square account and heading here for further assistance. 

I hope this helps!

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 4 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Super Seller Alumni

From your PC's Dashboard, navigate > Account & Settings > Business > Pricing & Subscriptions.  Your Retail subscription will show up there and from that screen you can unsubscribe.

Judy T Shumway
Message 2 of 5

I tried that and there is no option. Any other suggestions?

Message 3 of 5
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi @pvance09 - Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Square Seller Community👋 I'm sorry to hear that you're having some trouble unsubscribing from Square for Retail.

You can manage all of your billing and subscriptions right from your Square Dashboard at any time. Sign in to the Pricing & Subscriptions tab of your online Square Dashboard. From here, you should be able to follow the steps that @GlassJudy provided above.

If you are still unable to unsubscribe, please reach out to Support directly by logging into your Square account and heading here for further assistance. 

I hope this helps!

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 5

Thanks, customer service did help. Now just waiting on a refund.

Message 5 of 5