x

How do I get sales report showing taxes paid

How do I get square report

of sales totals and taxes paid

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @deelites,

If you didn't disable your Square email notifications, then you should get a daily report of the amount of taxes paid and the total amount collected for that day. It's just a daily summary really.

Be yourself. Be unique. Be bold.
Manager @ Maplelawn Farmers Market
Message 2 of 5
Square Community Moderator

Hey @deelites,

To add onto what @mjws1224 said,

I'd recommend checking out this Support Center article on reporting from your Dashboard

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 3 of 5

One major issue I am having with Square is the glitch in the sales tax software. Sales tax is rolled up into my pricing, but Square simply stopped calculating it at the time of sale.  Now my total sales show no sales tax, so total sales are over inflated by 7%.  I called customer service (a joke) and explained that I need the dashboard fixed for sales in the last 45 days.  They refused to fix the sales from the last 2 events to reflect the 7% sales tax I pay to the state. This glitch now forces me to pay higher sales taxes to the state on gross total sales that are over inflated by 7%, higher income taxes to the state and federal government of 7% also. So I am losing 7% of my sales on 3 different occasions because they refuse to fix a tax issue that occured in the 45 days.  On my phone, the correct buttons are highlited.  But they reviewed the sales and can "only conclude that sales tax was not enabled" so we can't fix your mistake.....   wait, you can't fix this?  My phone shows everything is working!  I'm not asking for money, I'm not asking for anything illegal, and its on sales from the last 45 days (maybe 12 transactions), but you can't fix this?  I'm am furious.  And will be posting this issue everywhere, and telling everyone to switch to a POS vendor that has real customer support.  Not just chat bots.

Message 4 of 5
Super Seller

@jashley200 ;

Did you just include the Tax in your price but not have the Tax Included in Price checked in your business account > Taxes area?

You would need the box selected that is circled in the below picture:

taxesincluded.png

Keith
Owner
Pocono Candle

Mark as Best Answer if this Helped you solve an issue or give it a thumbs up if you like the answer.
Square Support Number 855-700-6000.
Make Sure App and OS is up to date on your Device.
Message 5 of 5