x

Creating customer forms

Does anyone know if square scheduling allows you to make a form for them to fill out when booking an appointment? I have some standard forms I have clients fill out prior to their appointment and would like to know if square scheduling allows for online forms. TIA!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Hey @eatrightfitness, welcome to the seller community and thanks for your post.

At this time, the ability to customize required information or add a form to the booking flow isn't available. For now, you might consider adding a line in the service description that gives your clients a heads up that they'll need to fill out a standard form.

In addition, you might want to include a link to the form in your email notifications so your clients can print it and fill it out prior to the appointment. To manage notifications, head over to your Communications tab > select proper notification > add your edits > Save.

Hope this helps automate the process a bit more. Please keep in touch as we'll announce any improvements!

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 4

Are there any plans to incorporate this ability anytime in this decade? Especially now that this is a paid service? It's 2023, there are other companies out there offering booking, payments, and the ability to make and send custom forms. I'd love to keep giving Square my business, but I've been making it work without this basic ability that seems indispensable for a booking app for far too long. It's incredibly inconvenient having to hunt clients down to complete forms when it can be easily automated (and is elsewhere).

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Thank you for taking the time to share your interest in this feature @gmorgan

Have you explored using Square Contracts attached to your appointments? With Square Contracts you can create custom fields as well as share terms of agreement with your customers. You can learn more here.  And if you are interested then you can learn how to connect them to your scheduling flow here.

I hope this information is helpful!

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4