x
Super Seller

4-11-2024 Excel Export Error

Went to export my catalog which I filtered to 1 Vendor and I get the below image error.

Screenshot 2024-04-11 121738.png

If I click NO it closes if I Click Yes I get a Blank Excel File.

Here is what I get if I try to open it with LibreOffice:

Screenshot 2024-04-11 122735.png

If I ask Libreoffice to Repair I get Libreoffice could not repair it.  

I can export my entire Catalog but was trying the Filter export for 1 Vendor and got this.  Was wanting to upload a small Test file (102 Items) and not 9500 plus items to my Accounting Inventory program that I am testing.

Anyone else having this issue?  If I try CSV download and try to open the csv file with Excel or Libreoffice calc I cet 1 blank cell?

Keith
Owner
Pocono Candle

Mark as Best Answer if this Helped you solve an issue or give it a thumbs up if you like the answer.
Square Support Number 855-700-6000.
Make Sure App and OS is up to date on your Device.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @Candlestore,

I'd like to look into this for you. Has this just been happening today? Also, is this happening for all exports or only when trying to export a specific vendor? 

Ellie
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 3
Super Seller

@Ellie_ ;

This has happened before with getting Errors for corupted files but then went away.  Before it was not with a specific vendor but seems to happen with filters, Category, Vendor etc.   I usually export the entire catalog then filter using excel.   

Keith
Owner
Pocono Candle

Mark as Best Answer if this Helped you solve an issue or give it a thumbs up if you like the answer.
Square Support Number 855-700-6000.
Make Sure App and OS is up to date on your Device.
Message 3 of 3