x

All items have suddenly become out of stock

This item can't be sold online because it's not fulfillable at any of your locations. To fix this, make sure you have enabled Pickup for your locations, or modify the availability at those locations by going to your

I see this message on my items. I checked the default location (pickup enabled) and did not change anything but all items have suddenly become out of stock. I tried researching throughout the seller's community but could not find any synonymous issues.

This is how it looks on the online order page
Screen Shot 2022-11-06 at 2.41.33 AM.png
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Heya @whippedatx 👋

Thanks for writing in and welcome to our community! 

I really appreciate you going through some of our suggested troubleshooting steps already. Are you currently tracking stock for your online store? An easy way to tell is by visiting Items > Site Items on your Square Online Dashboard. When stock is tracked for an item, a number will be displayed, while for untracked items, there will be a "-" 

Please let us know what this looks like from your end so we can troubleshoot further. 

Message 2 of 4

Hello @Arie 
I don't think we are tracking it. This is how it looks like

Screen Shot 2022-11-08 at 5.39.19 PM.png

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

I believe the red dots next to your items might be at cause here @whippedatx - please get in touch with our CS team via 1-855-700-6000, Mon - Fri, 6am-6pm Pacific Time or send us a message here.

Message 4 of 4