x

Can’t connect to Bluetooth printer

I had to reset my iPhone today and since updated it I can’t connect my Bluetooth printer. It was working fine yesterday. It connects fine to the iPhone but the square app won’t recognise that it is there for some reason. 

Does anyone know if there are any issues with this or if it can be resolved?  Hope you can help. 

Message 1 of 6
1 Best Answer
Alumni

Best Answer

Hi @deanbe - What kind of printer are you using? 

Here are some troubleshooting tips for printers, including bluetooth printers. 

Hope this helps!

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Alumni

Best Answer

Hi @deanbe - What kind of printer are you using? 

Here are some troubleshooting tips for printers, including bluetooth printers. 

Hope this helps!

Message 2 of 6

Help! Our kitchen printer was working for 2 years, and now it's all of a sudden not connecting. When I join the printer, it connects for 30 seconds, and then disconnects, and then everything else disconnects. Any thoughts on how to get this working again>

Message 3 of 6
Square Community Moderator

Hey @CafeRed98118,

Sorry you're having trouble with your bluetooth printer all of a sudden.

I moved your post to an existing thread that has some bluetooth printer troubleshooting in it. Check out the answer above for more details. 

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 6

I have an android and can connect link my printer to the app. Any suggestions?

Message 5 of 6
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @an_unkindness 👋 Firstly, welcome to the Seller Community! Sorry to hear that you're here because you've run into trouble with your Bluetooth printer.

For your first steps, I suggest trying out the troubleshooting steps that @katieand linked out above in this thread. If you are still experiencing this issue after troubleshooting, please reach out directly to our Support Team for further assistance. 

The best way to reach out to Support is by phone because our team can look at your account with you and help you make adjustments in real-time. If you haven't already, please reach out directly by logging into your Square account and heading here.

I hope this information is helpful but please do let me know if you have any additional questions by replying to this thread.

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 6 of 6