x

Cash Sales Missing

For years I have set myiPad to airplane mode to use as a cash register. All credit sales were done on my phone. I come home from a show take it off airplane mode, transactions all load so I then can run my report. My credit sales will be on that report. This is what I did on Friday and Saturday. When I got home tonight, Sunday, I attempted to do the same thing. When the Square app opened there was a message that I had to go to settings-privacy- turn on the microphone for the app. I did that. I can not get a report for my sales. It is only showing the charges from the iPhone. It is discouraging in that it was working fine on Friday and Saturday.

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer

Best Answer

Hello @jajones, I'm sorry to hear about the trouble! 

I know sometimes it can take a few hours for the offline sales to sync across your account. Although, now that it's Tuesday you should see these sales on your Square Dashboard now. If they're not showing still I recommend reaching out to our Customer Success Team so they can look into this. 

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Best Answer

Hello @jajones, I'm sorry to hear about the trouble! 

I know sometimes it can take a few hours for the offline sales to sync across your account. Although, now that it's Tuesday you should see these sales on your Square Dashboard now. If they're not showing still I recommend reaching out to our Customer Success Team so they can look into this. 

Message 2 of 2