x

Cover photo and Logo not showing in email

I have been using the marketing to send offers and emails to my customers for a couple months.  I have noticed that when I try to use my own image for the cover photo that it is not showing in the email preview.  My logo also doesn't show as well.  I only know this becasue I sent myself an email this time.  I'm now wondering if every one I have sent has had this problem.  

Has anyone else had this issue and if so how did you fix it?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

The logo and other images seem to be loading now but the image in the header is not.

Message 2 of 6
Alumni

👋🏼 @DragonStar

Sorry about the issue you're running into. We recommend deleting the picture and then re-uploading it to see if that helps. If that doesn't work, please let us know and we'll make sure to forward this to the right team.

Puka - She/They
Seller Community UX Designer
Message 3 of 6

I have the same issue with the company logo. I select using my conpany logo un the header and the email design preview shows it correctly. However when I send the preview email instead of my comany logo it displays a generic green store icon.  The final email to customers had the same issue. Note that the custom image did show correctly. Help! I need to display my company logo first and foremost in a prominent position in my customer communications 

Thanks

Ignacio

Message 4 of 6
Admin

Hey @ignacio, sorry to hear that you've been encountering trouble with this as well. Were you able to try removing and re-uploading as Puka suggested? If that doesn't do the trick, these additional troubleshooting tips may help: Browser Troubleshooting.

Hope this clears things up. If you're still encountering this issue, please either let our Customer Success team know, or reply here with a bit more on which email services your clients are using. We'll be happy to take another look.

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 5 of 6

I currently have the same issue for emailed invoices. I've removed and re-added the logo. I've made sure the logo is the same as that uploaded in locations. Still not showing in Outlook desktop.

Message 6 of 6