x
Super Seller

TestFlight is not functioning! Why do you use it?

IMG_3956.pngInstalled TestFlight and only see a screen that says "No Apps Available To Test" and top right it says REDEEM I never got a code from Square.

I also was going to test Anova Culinary App, got there code but Testflight keeps saying TestFlight is not available now try later.

I do not know why everyone is so keen on using TestFilght. I am also a Beta Tester at Ring and no TestFlight needed.

Life is too short to eat boring cheese.
Message 1 of 5
1 Best Answer
Super Seller

Best Answer

If you click the link that I shared on an Apple device that has TestFlight installed it will start the process of adding Square to TestFlight. 

I've been using TestFlight for years without an issue. 

View Best Answer >

Message 4 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Super Seller

testflight is a great app for beta testing on an Apple device.  

use this link to add Square to Testflight.  https://testflight.apple.com/join/fDnoJinP

Message 2 of 5
Super Seller

@VanKalkerFarms That link just tells you how to download TestFlight.

Here is what I wrote about what my problem is:

Downloaded the App and the picture shows what I get: "Available To Test" and top right it says REDEEM I never got a code from Square.

I also was going to test Anova Culinary App, got there code but Testflight keeps saying TestFlight is not available now try later.

I do not know why everyone is so keen on using TestFilght. I am also a Beta Tester at Ring and no TestFlight needed.

Life is too short to eat boring cheese."
Life is too short to eat boring cheese.
Message 3 of 5
Super Seller

Best Answer

If you click the link that I shared on an Apple device that has TestFlight installed it will start the process of adding Square to TestFlight. 

I've been using TestFlight for years without an issue. 

Message 4 of 5
Beta Member

I tried the link downloaded testflight and got the same message as the other user, that I have no apps to test.And you can't uninstall and try to reinstall.

Amy Blasingim
Message 5 of 5