x

Daily sales report is wrong

I printed my daily sales report for yesterday and it is wrong. There are a lot of items that I know I sold and are not showing up on the report. How can I fix this? 

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Transactions not appearing on a report usually means they happened after your Close of Day time. In that case, they will be reported as occuring during the following day.

On Dashboard, near the bottom of the main menu go to Account & Settings. One of the options on the sub-menu there will be for Deposits. That page will allow you to adjust the Close of Day time you'd like to use for each day of the week.

Hope that does it.

Message 2 of 8

I will try that, thank you!

Message 3 of 8

Why is my total for today not showing to transfer directly to my bank? It’s showing 1 client payment

Message 4 of 8
Square Community Moderator

Hi @Suzy1!

We don't have access to account specifics here to say for sure- but it sounds like one of those payments was after the close of day time.

I merged your post to a relevant thread about the deposit schedule and close of day times for reference. 

See @DaoDeJing 's post above for more details. 

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 5 of 8
Super Seller

Mine is looking the same way. An online transaction happened at 2:30pm today and has not shown up on my sales report yet (7:15pm). I am surprised I looked at the email to see this.

Do I wait or do I need to expense this charge today because it won't show up ever?

UV-Free Tanning Salon Owner, Northern California (Campbell)
Message 6 of 8
Alumni

Did this payment end up showing up on your report, @Bronze_Palms? 🌴

You should always be able to check on the status of a specific payment via your Square Dashboard by heading to the Transaction Status report section. You can learn more about this report by heading over to this page!

I'm not sure what you mean when you ask if you should expense this charge, but our support team should be able to clear up any questions you have about specific payments, so please don't hesitate to reach out directly if you still have concerns about this!

P.S. Welcome to the Seller Community 

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 7 of 8
Super Seller

It is not a pending charge. It shows up in my dashboard on my laptop, but not on my appointments app. When I looked into it more, the charge was purchased off my website, not swiped in person. The charge comes up as "no device" but all my charges that are swiped show up as "iPhone". So annoying. I don't want to have two places saying two different things. They should all be merged. 

UV-Free Tanning Salon Owner, Northern California (Campbell)
Message 8 of 8