x
Beta Member

Recurring Appts NOT showing on Appointments App

I don't know what updates are affecting this but for the last several weeks my recurring appointments are NOT showing up in my Square Appointments App on either my android phone or my iPad.  It has to be a software problem as they were previously showing and now they are not and I have not made any changes at all. I have many clients on a recurring schedule and not being able to see those when scheduling someone else is a major problem.  I have having to double check my google calendar and hope everything is synced properly. Sure hoping I don't double book myself before Square fixes this issue.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Alumni

Hmm, Something seems off. Is your app up to date? So far we haven't had any recent reports related to what you're experiencing. 

Are you booking those clients directly from your Gcal? If so, try reconnecting to reset the sync. 

@NativeK9

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 4

I am having this same issue. I thought I needed to update my app so I did that and they still were NOT showing. I also got a new phone and once I got my app signed in they were showing back up. Just yesterday, one of my staff members noticed our recurring appointments are not showing up again but this time on the register. I can see them when logged on to my lap top and on the app on my cell. This has already been an issue as I have double booked appointments because of my recurrings not showing up and it causes a major jam in my day. 

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Welcome back to the Community, @WavesSalon

Since you're continuing to have this issue throughout the different devices you use Appointments, I am going to recommend reaching out to our Appointments team

They can gather the information necessary to file a ticket with our engineers, so they can take a deeper look. 

Thank you!

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4