x

Embedded appointments code not working properly

I have embedded the appointment code into the website but when you click on it, it doesn't load. You have to hit refresh for the code to show up. I know there is a code error in it but I can't find the issue. Help.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Hmm, sorry to hear that it's not loading @chynahashleigh.

It would be great if you could provide a bit more information about your current set up so we can help!  

• Which website provider do you use?
  • Are you embedding the HTML from your Square Dashboard or are you using the Advanced Options?
  • Does this happen on all browsers? (Try switching to another browser like Chrome to test.)
️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 4

Hey @Helen. It happens on all browsers. I using Squarespace and embedding the HTML code that is provided for the pageview. When I place the page into the site navigation and you click on it, it doesn't immediately open with the appointment options loaded. I have to refresh the page for it to come up. I have included the link below. For now, I have made the navigation a linkable to the Squareup site but I would like to keep the users in the same web experience. - https://www.creationsbychy.com/appointments/. 

Message 3 of 4
Admin

@chynahashleigh Thanks for your reply! I escalated this to our Appointments team and they confirmed that we haven't made any changes recently that could cause this. 

If it's happening on all browsers, as a next step it would be great if you could reach out to Squarespace directly. They should be able to help troubleshoot this further. If you need any help from our Appointments team with this after contacting Squarespace, please give us a call.

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 4 of 4