x

Error message: SSL certificate is being configured. Check back later.

Hello.  I have a problem that i see many other users have had repeatedly.  I set up my own DNS records to connect my domain to my weebly site and when I try to enable SSL, I get the error " SSL certificate is being configured. Check back later." and it has been stuck this way for about a week.  I followed the instructions for the DNS setup (and I have done this before for other Weebly sites, but no luck).  Please advise.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

My site / domain is www.capitoltaxgroup.com

Message 2 of 6

Would appreciate a response from Weebly support!!

Message 3 of 6

Would appreciate a response from Weebly support!!

Message 4 of 6

Hi.  Still no responses on this thread.  Is there any actual support available from Weebly for this issue?  I have read and addressed all of the suggestions in the available online help and forums.  In most cases, from what I can see, if the DNS is configured correctly and the "SSL is being configured" message won't go away then the Weebly team has to do something on the back end to fix this.

Message 5 of 6
Square Community Moderator

Hi @wolfereiter 👋  Thank you for reaching out. I'm sorry for the delayed response here. For some reason this post did not show up in our queue.

I took a look at the account, and it looks like the SSL was having some issuing troubles. Your site should be loading securely now, but please let me know if you still see the error on your end. 

Message 6 of 6