x

I can't activate my email

I have followed all the directions and added the MX records exactly as per google workspace. All MX records show up as correct when I check square online domain management. When I go back to google workspace and click "Activate Gmail" I receive an error for all MX records saying that they are missing. I have read in other threads that some people with this issue have had someone reset their MX records back to the default that weebly/square provide for google. Would it be possible to have this done for my domain as well?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller

Hi @Pakratshop.  Setting up email is one of the great frustrations of the internet!  It’s not always you, or Square, or Google.  Mostly it’s just the fact that internet routing tech is 40 years old!  LOL.  Anyway, a couple of questions:

1. what is your domain URL?
  2. who is your registrar — Square or someone else (GoDaddy, etc)?
  3. Sometimes it can take 24-48 hours for email records to propagate across the web.  Has it been that long for you?  It definitely will NOT be immediate.

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!

जो है सो है
Message 2 of 2