x

Ethernet printer is now printing with a delay

The title of this thread has been edited from the original: Delay in Printing

Hi there, its been almost 2 years im using Square POS and im very happy about it, i have 3 printers connected with ethernet all all working like a charm. few days ago (september 15) one of the printers (star tsp650ii ethernet) stopped printing, i did everything possible to troublshoot (router check, Ip, new ethernet cable, on off, factory reset) and nothing... It prints with a delay, you press the print or the order nothing happens and after 10 min, it prints all the previous prints together... this is very bothering cuz it is affecting business and confution in orders. I've noticed that there was an update around that date, can you please confirm and help.

my other printers that are still working as a charm are Star TSP100 and Epson (not sure the model)

please help

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

@Miran I'm really sorry for the trouble this has caused. I know you've done a lot of troubleshooting already — thank you! —  but can you take a look at list of printer troubleshooting steps and try each step?

If after completing these steps there's still a ten-minute delay (which definitely shouldn't be happening) please call our CS team to report this. Our CS team will be able to escalate this to our engineers and see if it's related to a recent update, and help resolve this for you.

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 2