x

PRINTER HELP

Using the Sqaure for Restaurants app. The printers are all properly installed and work, occasionally one will say "No Printers Connected. Configure Printers in account", and then 15-20 minutes later it will start working again. All of the printers randomly stop working and then start working again later. Help. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Hey @MammaMias, I'm really sorry to hear about the trouble you've been encountering with your printers.

If you haven't had a chance already, I'd suggest giving these a run-trough: Printer Troubleshooting. Those usually resolve any kind of printer issue right away.

You can also get in touch with our Customer Success team for a closer look. Hope this helps get you in the right direction. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 4

We opened a ticket on Friday if last week, no one had called yet. 

Message 3 of 4
Admin

Thanks for taking the time to do that and sorry for the delay, @MammaMias. I went to check on this and I do see that you have an open case with our Customer Success team. They're actively looking into this issue and will be in touch with an update as soon as possible.

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 4 of 4