x

False 'Low Stock' alerts

I'm baffled by my problem.  I have low stock alerts on my items.  Two items, however, continue to register (with a daily notification) that my stock is low.  One item has not even gone onto the shelves as it is a holiday item and I have the full inventory.  This is a new item.  The second item is one I buy with some regularity and the problem started happening after I added to the existing stock.  In both cases, I have even deleted and reentered the stock in frustration.  That didn't work.  Anyone know how to fix this?  It makes me question any stock alert now.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Hi @FOBH1842, thanks for flagging and sorry to hear about the confusion this is causing. This definitely sounds strange. 🤔

Thanks for taking the time to troubleshoot. If you're still encountering issues with this, I'd suggest giving these tips a run-through for good measure. Our Support Team can also take a look behind the scenes. I'd recommend contacting them directly and providing an example item where this is happening. From there, they'll be able to escalate for further review.

Hope this helps clear things up. Please let us know if you have any further questions.

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 2