x

Full Logo not displaying on estimates/invoices

We choose "Full Logo" in the account settings for our business to display on invoices/estimates. As of last week, it stopped working, and no matter what I tried - I tried reuploading the logo, etc, it won't retain the logo and when I inspect to view the broken image (image link: ) in the share link this is what it shows:

This site can’t be reached

d1g145x70srn7h.cloudfront.net unexpectedly closed the connection.

Is there a problem with cloudfront or the connection? Just making you aware. The issue started about 5-6 days ago.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Super Seller

hi @emzemz 

I downloaded your logo, and uploaded it to my invoice, and everything seems to be displaying properly as mine did.  Gmail View, Clicked View, and Downloaded PDF version attached below.  Have you tried uploading your logo from local storage vs from cloudfront?

Screenshot 2022-02-22 6.21.14 AM.pngScreenshot 2022-02-22 6.16.34 AM.pngScreenshot 2022-02-22 6.15.42 AM.png

Dan
Scorpion Coating Plus,LLC
Square Super Seller
Check out Square support center for additional help.
Message 2 of 4

I see the logo on my phone even in my original message. But on my computer it keep disappearing and showing a broken image. I did upload it from local, I don't have CloudFront that's a square thing maybe they use as a cdn. 

Message 3 of 4
Super Seller

Ah okay thanks for the info.  It could be something with CloudFront.  Does it show the same broken image on your computer in Incognito and or after clearing cache?  What are you using for a browser on phone and computer?

Dan
Scorpion Coating Plus,LLC
Square Super Seller
Check out Square support center for additional help.
Message 4 of 4