x

Reoccurring appts double booked

I notice that this app will let me book one person on top of another. I don’t let clients book their own appts. However when I try to book people sometimes it lets me book on top of another cleint. With out a warning. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Hey there, @Cmaselli86

Welcome to the Community & thank you for reaching out about double-booking with Appointments. 

You can prevent this from happening for you future appointments by going to the Service and turning on the "processing time (double booking)" feature within that service. It will look like this. 

Once it's turned on, when you try to book something you will see a little grey box stating this conflicts with a scheduled event. 

Please let me know if you have any other questions. 

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 4

I'm having the same issue, and ALL of my services have that toggled off.  and its STILL happening. 

Message 3 of 4

Want to let you know that I found the fix.  IF you had the double booking toggled ON at some point and a customer booked an appointment then you go back and toggled it back OFF.  It doesn't not change the original appointment to not be double booked.   You will have to go into the appointment, Choose Edit > Duration > turn off double booking appt IN the individual appt. 

Message 4 of 4