x

How can I be linked to a business' account when I've already set up and taken sales?

I have an existing account with square recently created, not linked to a bank account yet. I am selling girlscout cookies, and need to be linked to my troup leader's account . She sent my email an invitation to access point of sale on their behalf, but because I had already created the account and taken sales, I have not been able to do so. 
How can I be linked to that business' account?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Super Seller Alumni

Follow this link to change your linked bank account:

Click here to edit your bank account.

Judy T Shumway
Message 2 of 3
Admin

Hello @Robinson! If you've already taken payments from a separate account, as @GlassJudy implied you could link the Girl Scout troop's bank account to the app so the funds are deposited there. If it's too late and you already linked your own bank account you could receive the deposit and write a check/transfer the money to the bank account the troop is using. There isn't a way to transfer payments or a way to link the account you created to another Square account.

After the funds have been deposited from your account you can sign out of the app and ask the troop to invite you again, using a different email address.

When the cookie season is over you can go back and deactivate the first account you created by mistake. I recommend doing this in a while in case you need to access any transaction details for the payments you accepted.

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 3 of 3