x

I'm trying to auto assign ticket numbers

Trying to auto-assign ticket numbers. When saving a new open ticket, you are prompted to enter a custom ticket name or custom ticket number instead of the auto-assign that is selected. So far I have tried:

Updating to latest IOS. No change

Uninstalling and redownloading/reinstall Square App -  No Change

Reboot, Restart, Kick, Repeat  - No Change

Current versions,  IOS 12.1.4, Square App  5.6.1 (5061002).

Please assist. We purchased a second printer so that we could use these auto-assigned numbers and stubs to match items to orders.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Alumni

Hey @KyleN - To confirm, have you made sure that the Auto-Assign Ticket Numbers option is already enabled within your Settings? You can find the steps to do so at Print Order Tickets. If your settings are all correct and you're still having issues with auto-assigning, I recommend checking in with our CS team and they can look into your account to determine whether this is a bug.

Puka - She/They
Seller Community UX Designer
Message 2 of 4

So when I wrote "you are prompted to enter a custom ticket name or custom ticket number instead of the auto-assign that is selected" that meant that the auto-assign was selected.

Message 3 of 4
Admin

Thanks for clarifying @KyleN and for troubleshooting. I see that you were able to call our CS team and they're investigating this for you. Thanks for your patience in the meantime! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 4 of 4