x

How long does it take for money to get transferred?

[This post was updated by moderator in 2019 to reflect a name change - deposits are now called transfers.]

How long does it take for money to transferred into bank account 

Tags (2)
Message 1 of 11
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

@mrkemp_2000 Depending on when you took the payment, you can see your funds available in your account the next business day. Check out our Deposit Schedule in our Support Center. 

View Best Answer >

Message 3 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

if you are a new in square 2-3 business days, feedback it's pretty recommendable to get a faster deposit in to your account. 1 days 

Message 2 of 11

Best Answer

@mrkemp_2000 Depending on when you took the payment, you can see your funds available in your account the next business day. Check out our Deposit Schedule in our Support Center. 

Message 3 of 11
Beta Member

No my transfers are instant but not now 

Message 4 of 11

i was paid today with american express  before it went in on te sams day the bissness got  a recite but in have no email showing the payment

Message 5 of 11

Hi @waterbandit

Sorry for the late reply. 

The card type that you accept doesn't impact your deposit schedule. Have your funds arrived or were they still not showing up?

If you still don't see them, reach out to our Support Team and they'll be able to track down the funds for you. 

Message 6 of 11

I know I’m a new user but I e had a deposit go thru and clear now I have a transaction that is being held.?

Message 7 of 11

Hello @Craig33, I am sorry to hear you are having issues with your account and understand access to your funds is important. If any hold is placed on your account temporarily, it's to uphold our own safety protocols and keep your account healthy. Reviews typically take 2-3 business days and if our team does end up needing anything additional from you, they will reach out via email.

If you have any further questions about the review process feel free to reach out to support at 1-855-700-6000 http://squ.re/contactsqsupport. Thank you for understanding and working with us to keep Square safe. 

Message 8 of 11

its been since the fourth and i have done what i can. 

Message 9 of 11
Beta Member

I would like to speak with someone via phone can you send me a code 

Message 10 of 11

Hi @6092318749 - Welcome back to The Seller Community, it's always nice to see a new face 😊

Phone support is available Monday - Friday 6 AM - 6 PM PST. The telephone number is (855)700-6000.

You can retrieve your customer code here.

As always, feel free to stop by The Community with question, concerns and even feature requests. We are more than happy to assist.

Ria
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 11 of 11