x

I signed up with the wrong email, what can I do?

Hi! I signed up with Square about a month ago and I think I typed the email in incorrectly and can no longer log in. What can I do?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

what is recommended when you don't know the email connected to the square account?

Message 2 of 7
Alumni

Hi @GottaGoGrien8 - I merged your question here so you can check out my response above for getting in touch with our CS team for more help.

I can tell you that the same login information you used to login to the community can be used for your square account. You might want to try using the same email and password that you used here in Square's app.

Message 3 of 7

I have two different accounts, the one I am currently on is not the one I am trying to access

Message 4 of 7
Partner

Do you get any emails from Square? If you are finding any in your email inbox, that would be the email you used to sign up your account...

Message 5 of 7

No, the email I used here is the not email for the account I am refering to.

I never received emails after signing up which is leading me to believe it is incorrect.

Message 6 of 7
Alumni

Hi @JillianG - Sorry to hear you're having trouble logging in,

You should contact our CS team by sending them an email. They will be able to help you out or send you your customer code so that you can call in.

Go to squareup.com/help/contact

Click "Other"

Click "I don't see my issue"

Then you should have the option to email in!

Message 7 of 7