x

Is there a way of editing text in text boxes, such as the About section?

PVX

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Square is very inconsistent with their setting for desktop vs mobile app.  On the desktop you need to go to "Online Store" and select "your business" name.  ...I know, you only have one right! [another design flaw] After selecting your business, next click on "store setting" in the top right hand corner. All your "About" section items are listed there.  
As for the APP version of settings... if you are using an iPhone its the top left hand corner drop-down menu and "settings" then "public profile" If you are using an iPad it is the bottom left corner - "settings" - "public profile".  I wish the Square app and desktop version were consistent. Its very frustrating.  Good Luck!

Message 2 of 4
Square

@PVX Yep! You can control all of the text that is displayed publicly to your customers! To edit the information that displays on you're receipts you'll need to navigate to the receipts tab of your Online Dashboard. 

I believe that the "About" section that you are speaking to is in your Online Store, check out your Site Editor in your Online Dashboard to edit all of the information on your Online Store. 

@Feedback2016 Thanks for highlighting that! I agree that is a little confusing, I'll pass that along to our Product Liaison team to take a closer look at that.

Message 3 of 4

Kelly, thank you. The site editor confused me, because when I clicked on the text, the text box reduced to a single line, but then it turned out that it would allow me to change the contents by scrolling through to the point where the changes were to be made. (It helped to zoom to 125% magnification.)

Message 4 of 4