x

Issues syncing Etsy and Square?

The title of this thread has been edited from the original: Etsy issues?

How do I get my Etsy inventory synced with square? It keeps saying it failed, try again.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Admin

I'm sorry to hear about this issue @sjordan1959. If you haven't already, please request a call or email Etsy Support. Because you're syncing from your Etsy account they'll be able to investigate this for you! 

If you have any trouble let me know here.

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 5

I have tried to sync from my Etsy store , my square dashboard, both mobile sites and tried to even disconnect square and reconnect.  I need to have this synced so I can work on my square website.

Message 3 of 5

If you're having issues, I highly recommend you check out Trunk. They can help sync stock levels between Etsy & Square.

Message 4 of 5
Admin

Hey @Ccampbell9160-

Thanks for posting in the Seller Community.

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with the Etsy and Square integration. I would checkout this Support article for some further insight. 

If you're still not able to resolve the issue, you’ll want to contact Etsy directly. As part of our partnership agreement, they handle all integration troubleshooting and issues. You can reach their Support team via email or request a phone call on their contact page.

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 5 of 5