x

Items I created on my WooCommerce website are not showing up on my Square Dashboard?

Hi,

I created my website on wordpress and am using woocommerce which is linked to Square.

I have created multiple items on my website but they are not showing up on my square dashboard which makes it difficult when I process a sale in person as opposed to online. 

The weird thing is I created a test product on my website and saved it as a draft and THAT one does show up! 

There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to it - some items have SKUs, some don't. Some have inventory, some don't. Of the 7 items I created, only one shows up in my dashboard (in addition to the draft item mentioned above).

All items I created in my square dashboard are fine.

I have tried doing a manual sync from the woocommerce settings panel on my wordpress dashboard and nothing changed.

I should mention that all my categories transferred over fine, it's the products that didn't.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Hi @northwoodspets, I'm sorry for the frustration this has caused! 

If you're still having trouble sycning your item library from WooCommerce to Square I'd recommend reaching out to WooCommerce Support.

In the meantime, take a look at this answer from another seller about how they've set up their item library to use the WooCommerce integration. They've shared some good advice!

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 2