x

Lost my ability to import an item library

I am an admin with full permissions on our account, but I have lost my ability to import an item library. I now get the error message: "Only team members with permission to access all locations can import item libraries. Please check with the account owner or a manager for more information."

Problem is, we only have one active location. I know we have two inactive locations that were created to test different things, but they were deactivated as they did not serve a purpose at the time. 

The only difference I can think of between now and when I last updated the library was our subscription status. Last time I updated the library, we were running the free trial of Restaurants Plus. Now that our trial has expired, we have a Teams Plus subscription for our one active location. Other than that, nothing has changed. 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hey there @sclhtim,

I am sorry you lost permission to import the item library. I understand this can be frustrating. 

The only way to fix this is to have the owner grant you permission again. If each team member had their own custom set of permissions then that could be a reason this changed once the trial was over. Custom permissions are a Team Plus feature only. We aren't able to get into account specifics here in the community, but if you reach out to support they can assist further. You can reach support at 1-855-700-6000 squ.re/contactsqsupport

Please keep in mind if you are not listed as Authorized Representative on the account which is different than the administrator permission our team cannot discuss account specifics with you. 

Message 2 of 2