x

Unable to access Weebly message Please contact support if you wish to reconnect your Square account

Can anyone assist me with this issue? Up until last week I was able to access my Weebly account and web editor; now, when I tried yesterday I received the message "Please contact support if you wish to reconnect your Square account to Weebly."  My online store is still active but now I can not access Weebly. I tried going to the dashboard then click Online and I still have the same problem when it reroute. I tried using the support help with the automation for assistance, I was instructed to go to Account & Setting, click location then reactivate the location, which that option is not available. That response didn't make any sense but I try anyway. I have search thought several topic but not finding anyone with a similar issue. What can I do because I seriously need to update my site. This is very frustrating and inconvenient.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Alumni

Sorry to hear about the troubles, @Dee86!

It sounds like you haven't gotten in touch with our Support team directly yet, but you'll want to for this issue. To get in touch with a member of our Support team, you'll start by logging into your Square account. Once you're logged into your account, you'll head to this page. You should see contact options on this page, as shown below:

I'd recommend selecting the Call Us option for the quickest resolution.

Let me know here if you run into any difficulties getting in touch!

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 4

Hi there. Did you ever get this resolved? I have actually been trying for FOUR YEARS to get this resolved and they kept giving me the runaround. 

Message 3 of 4

Did you ever get this resolved? I'm in this position now 😞 

Message 4 of 4