x

MailChimp integration - customer sync not working

Does anyone have any experience troubleshooting MailChimp to Square connection, specifically for customers? I used the following method: https://mailchimp.com/help/connect-disconnect-mailchimp-square/. According to the article, Sqaure customers should automatically show up in my MailChimp. But after a test adding a customer through my Square dashboard, I am not seeing this happen (even after a few hours).  I realize this may be more of a MailChimp issue, but thought someone on this forum may have experience with it and could help.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Admin

I think your best bet would be to start with MailChimp's support team @scllc. They'll be able to let you know if the sync takes a few hours and investigate why your customers aren't showing under your Mailchimp Audiences list. Thanks for your patience with this! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 5

Hi @scllc - Curious if you ever figured out a way to fix this? I'm currently having the same problem! Thanks!

Message 3 of 5

@thyolivetree Sorry I never replied here. At the time of my post this was a Mailchimp limitation with Square apparently - items were only synced during initial connection to Square. I never even ended up using the feature really, but now it seems Mailchimp has enhanced the feature and added a refresh products options - still manual but you can refresh on demand. Not sure if they do a regularly scheduled sync or not.

Message 4 of 5

Ok, thank you for letting me know!

Message 5 of 5