x

My only other teammate sees complete different amounts in monthly gross sales?

Both are logged in at Kristina Mekdeci Art we are on at the same time. I can see his computer. Using TeamViewer I select reports monthly sales summary and see a price completely different than mine gross sales. Off by over $1000. I called for support but as we know support for square is a very vague call center. Any advice? I am thinking maybe I should use clover?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller

@Kre8withkristin ;

If you are seeing their numbers on their screen, I am assuming you are using a computer.

I go through Dashboard-Reports-Summary- then choose a date Range.  I am not sure how you select Reports the Monthly then Sales Summary.  You also are not saying what device you are using where you are located.  Ipad, Android, Computer?

I have noticed sometimes when I select a Report for This Month I accidently chose Last Month or sometimes a day or so gets missed, so make sure After selecting This Month that both devices have the same Date Range and dates circled in Blue.  Every once and awhile I have different sales data but it ends up just needing the data pushed from the device that took the sale to the square back office.  Sometimes this is immediate and other times it can be delayed a little.  Usually I just log out then log back in and then I have the same sales data.  This happens mostly on the Apps since I leave my apps Logged in but sign out as a user so you need the My pin to see financials and to log in.

Keith
Owner
Pocono Candle

Mark as Best Answer if this Helped you solve an issue or give it a thumbs up if you like the answer.
Square Support Number 855-700-6000.
Make Sure App and OS is up to date on your Device.
Message 2 of 2