x

No Appointment Access

Hello.
I am currently having problems with square appointments. Recently it was fine until couple days ago. It is affecting our operations.

Under the square appointments app, On our Ipad and Iphone The calendar isn't working. It gives me a error that says "No Appointment access. You don't have access to Appointments on this account. Please contact the owner of this square account to get access" I tried Uninstalling and re-installing but the problem is the same.

Can anyone help out on this?
Many thanks

Message 1 of 13
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

@Mochi1 I would make sure to enable all locations for the owner staff role. That could be what is inhibiting the permissions from working. 

If that still doesn't work, I would recommend reaching out to our Appointments Support Team so they can take a look at the details of each role and get you up and running in real time. 

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 10 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Hey @Mochi1

Hope this has been fixed. If not, I'm very happy to consult with our appointments team and get back to you on Tuesday. 

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square // Moderadora de la Comunidad, Square
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 2 of 13

Issue has not been resolved, please help.

Message 3 of 13

@Mochi1 Do you have multiple logins? If so, I would check which one you are using to log in and check the permissions of that login under Appointments > Staff. 

A common issue is sellers forget to add locations to their staff members, so double check you have enabled locations for the sign in/staff you are using. Thank you!

AshleyK
Message 4 of 13

Thanks for the reply. We only have one Square account (email/login info). So there shouldn't be any issue with permissions.

Message 5 of 13

@Mochi1 Not Square login, but Appointments login. Please click on Appointments > Staff and follow my instructions above. Thank you!

AshleyK
Message 6 of 13

Thanks @AshleyK Ashley.

I did set my staff to a location. I have 3 people set to San Jose, 3 Set to Irvine and 3 Set to LA.
I've given them access/permission as a custom title but I'm still having this issue. Is it possible that only 1 Calendar function can work at a time?. We tried to upload to google calendar but it does not refresh.

edit; I'm able to see Irivine's schedule but I'm unable to see San Jose / LA calendar. I'm trying to have all locations calendar work so the staff can view it without headaches.

Thank you

Message 7 of 13

@Mochi1 are you able to send a screenshot of one staff member's permissions so I can take a closer look? Be sure to blur out any sensitive information. 🙂

AshleyK
Message 8 of 13

@AshleyK 

Thanks for helping!

See attachments
s1.pngs2.pngs3.pngs4.png

Message 9 of 13

Best Answer

@Mochi1 I would make sure to enable all locations for the owner staff role. That could be what is inhibiting the permissions from working. 

If that still doesn't work, I would recommend reaching out to our Appointments Support Team so they can take a look at the details of each role and get you up and running in real time. 

AshleyK
Message 10 of 13
Beta Member

Thank you!  You saved the day!

Message 11 of 13

Hi, how do I enable all locations for the owner staff role?

Thanks!

Message 12 of 13

Hello there @ElenaFi ! In order to add multiple locations to your Square Appointments you will need to subscribe to Square Appointments Plus you can do so by visiting your Subscription Settings in the Square Dashboard.

I hope this information is helpful!

JJ
Message 13 of 13