x
Super Seller

Refunded Transaction-Removed from History

My children were playing with my Square register and put in a cash transaction for 14 million dollars, and charged it, when I noticed what they did I went back to refund it. Not a big deal per say, the problem no is that the transaction is appearing in all my reports and is skewing my sale trends reports and growth reports as the percentages are showing as lower. Is there any way I can have this transaction completely eliminated so my reporting goes back to normal. 

Sayda Diaz
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square Community Moderator

Thanks for getting back in touch with us in the Seller Community, @saydad. Transactions on your point of sale can't be deleted, only refunded. As you can imagine, it's important for your point of sale to keep a record of all transactions and to prevent sales to be deleted by mistake, or on purpose, by a staff member for instance. That being said, we've received feedback like this before, so I'll add your vote to this feature request. 

Message 2 of 3
Super Seller

We have refunded a sales record before but it does not affect the sales trends report, is there a reason it is affecting the report this time? 

Sayda Diaz
Message 3 of 3