x
Beta Member

Scanner and printer not working after updating to iOS11

We have a TSP100 future print and a metro-logic ms9540 that was always working perfectly with our square stand, but since we updated to the new iOS11 last night, either are showing to be connected to the stand. I have tried to reboot iPad, unplug, replug, and even checked, they both work fine if I plug them into computer instead of the accessories usb port. When I go to the iPad settings, it says printer 'disconnected' and does not show any scanner found. 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Alumni

Hey @OjaiChick - Sorry about the issues here.

If you haven't already, I would try the Square Stand Troubleshooting tips. If that doesn't work, reach out directly to our Support team and they can check in on your warranty status if a replacement is necessary.

Puka - She/They
Seller Community UX Designer
Message 2 of 6

We are having the same issue, did you resolve this issue?

Message 3 of 6
Beta Member

No, I unplugged it and plugged everything back in and the scanner and printer were working for a few days, but they stopped again. My Square app is working fine. just having an issue with the printer, chip reader and scanner not staying plugged and connected together it seems, through the accessories plug.

Message 4 of 6
Admin

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing issues with the printer, reader, and scanner connecting to the app!

If you haven't already, I do recommend rebooting your iPad. To do this, remove the iPad from the Stand and hold down the power button for at least 3 seconds. After the iPad has been powered down, hold the power button again for at least 3 seconds. When your iPad is back on, reinsert it to the Stand.

I've also let our Support team know that you're experiencing this issue so they can reach out to you directly to help. 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 5 of 6
Alumni

Just wanted to touch base here that we've had other Sellers with the same issue. Check out this thread for further troubleshooting steps.

Puka - She/They
Seller Community UX Designer
Message 6 of 6