x

Setting varying business hours for Square Appointments

I run a beauty boutique and I need to change my hours.  I have alternating Tuesdays/Thursday hours (Tuesdays open one week, then Thursdays open the next week, and they alternate).  I can't figure out how to automatically set alternating business hours without manually having to go in and adjust each day.... WHICH IS A HUGE PAIN!  Any help on this?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Super Seller

Unfortunately, I don't believe there is any way to set the hours like this in this very special case of alternating hours and days.

Message 2 of 7

This is a huge bummer.  I cannot open my online scheduling (and thus take cards for a cancellation policy that I would like to implement) because it takes FOREVER to keep changing my hours.  I may have to find a different scheduling program that allows me to do this. 

Message 3 of 7

This reply was created from merging an existing thread: Setting varying business hours for Square Appointments

My hours change from week to week. Is it possible to set the hours I’m available by individual date? As a made-up example, for the week of 1/7/2019, I’m available Monday from 2 to 5, Tuesday from 9 to 5, not available Wednesday, etc.  I’d like to set my availability for the next couple of months. Thank you.

Message 4 of 7
Admin

Hello @anniewolka! Welcome to the Seller Community.

Yes can customize your availability by specific date - check out this Product Udpate for the steps: Square Appointments Update: Override Hours and Any Available. The downside is that you do have to manually enter days/hours for each week. Take a look at the post and try out the cutomize availibility feature, if you have any questions please let me know! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 5 of 7

Where is the ‘staff view’ drop down mentioned in the help article?

Message 6 of 7
Admin

@anniewolka From your online Appointments Calendar the dropdown will be at the top of the screen in between the Week/Location Name options. Before you select it it might say Only Me.

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 7 of 7