x

Shop All Not Working in Edit Room

Hello guys,

Shop All page has been kinda hit-or-miss lately online regarding loading issues. HOWEVER. Now, the Shop All page is not loading AT ALL in my Edit room/Edit mode. After logging in and trying to edit my Weebly site, all pages loaded quickly, except for the Shop All page in edit room. Did not load at all. Waited 10 minutes. Did not load. Checked online, yes, my website Shop All page loaded fine. Went back after 15 more minutes to the Shop All page in Edit room, still had not loaded. Tried refreshing Shop All page in Edit room, again, did not load in Edit room/Edit mode.

Again, major problem loading Shop All page in Edit room/Edit mode.

Help????? Thanks in advance!

Jennifer Solis
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

HI, have you tried different browsers?  There is a difference in how the Editor looks so an update may be happening.

Hope This Helps!
TERRI
Message 2 of 6

Hello Goldneye,

Thank you for your reply! I just tried Safari, and after logging in (using my Weebly password), the page was completely blank....BLANK....saving for the Square heading. It did not say email or password were incorrect. I did it 3 times. Blank. Strange!
I took a screenshot of the blank screen (which just has the Square logo heading, and nothing else), but every time I try to add the screenshot to this post, it states "Invalid file" even though it's a basic jpeg screen shot.

The browser I was using before was Google Chrome. At least using that I was able to see the dashboard in my Editing room/Editing mode using Chrome. There's nothing wrong with my laptop (Mac OS 10.12.6), operating system and internet connection are all functioning perfectly.

Yikes. 🙄 

Jennifer Solis
Message 3 of 6
Square Community Moderator

Have you tried using Chrome in an incognito window @Wendycotton? If you still experience this after visiting the site in an incognito window then, please reach out by phone when you have a moment by logging into your Square account and heading here.

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 6

Hello JJ_ ~
Yup, just tried it in Chrome Incognito (thanks for the suggestion) and the same problem occurs.
Thank you for the link! 🙂
I did reach out to Square last Sunday (4/3/22) after posting this thread, and they contacted me via email yesterday; they did say there was a "bug" discovered and are currently working to fix the problem.
Thank you for your reply 🙂

Jennifer Solis
Message 5 of 6

Yay!!! 😊

I just went to my website and the "Shop All" page in the edit room/mode is now loading! Weeeee! 🎉

Nice job guys!  

Jennifer Solis
Message 6 of 6