x

Square Online - Can't change variation on most recent order

Having a issue/glitch in the online store, when ordering the first time it allows me to select variation of product. When returning to store to order same item it doesn't allow customer to select the variation and defaults to last variation choose in previous order. This is only present with the item that was the last to be ordered and is not isolated to just one item.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

HI, can you please share a screenshot? or Link?  Online Store will not allow multiple purchase for an item? 

Hope This Helps!
TERRI
Message 2 of 6

Having the same issue. I was told by Square Support that this is a bug. Work around is to create modifiers instead of variations, which I do not want to do for all my items. I am hoping this issue will be fixed in an update as my customers really like this feature. In the meantime I have disabled "recent orders" on my online store.

Message 3 of 6
Square Community Moderator

Thanks for bouncing in here and sharing your experience and what you learned in speaking with our Support Team, @BlendCoffeeBar. We hope to have some positive updates in regards to a fix here soon. Thanks for hanging tough!

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 6

I'm having a similar issue. If I try to edit an amount, it defaults to $1.

I have to delete the order and totally start over. So frustrating. I tried to ask in a chat but they come on and then leave me hanging with no reply for more than 15 min. I am not happy.

Message 5 of 6
Square Community Moderator

Hello @Matthijs

Oh no! I am sorry to hear you are having some issues as well.  For this inquiry if you can reach out to Direct Support they can make sure this is not a new bug as posted above. You can reach phone support at 1-855-700-6000 squ.re/contactsqsupport. They are available Monday  - Friday 9 am-9 pm EST. Saturday / Sunday 11 am - 8 pm. Honestly, this will be the quickest way to get this resolved. In the meantime, if you can provide your URL I can see if I can re-create the issue. Thank you! 

Message 6 of 6