x
Agency Partner

Troubleshooting for our clients to accept our email Weebly invitation

Hi,

We as a Square Partner Agency have noticed lately that some of our clients have trouble with the Weebly-Invitaition email acceptance. Some of them did not receive it at all some when click it to accept it is accepted and immediately removed. 

Has there been any problem with the designer invitation lately? Does any of you have had the same problem?

I don't know if you have heard anything similar from clients or designers, @trangyen? 

Thanks a lot 🙂

Message 1 of 5
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

@vission_arch Update: After some digging, this seems to be a known issue for the Weebly Community. I'm going to keep reaching out to my Weebly Peers for any troubleshooting, but if you have the bandwidth this morning, it may be beneficial to reach out to Weebly Support so they can file a bug for you. 

I will update as I get more information, but since this is a known issue I would recommend filing a ticket with support proactively.

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Best Answer

@vission_arch Update: After some digging, this seems to be a known issue for the Weebly Community. I'm going to keep reaching out to my Weebly Peers for any troubleshooting, but if you have the bandwidth this morning, it may be beneficial to reach out to Weebly Support so they can file a bug for you. 

I will update as I get more information, but since this is a known issue I would recommend filing a ticket with support proactively.

AshleyK
Message 2 of 5
Agency Partner

Hi @AshleyK 

We'll try to reach out support, thank you for your reply!

Message 3 of 5

Sounds good. Definitely let me know what they say!

AshleyK
Message 4 of 5

Same here, I am having the same issue 

Message 5 of 5