x

Turning off the multiple service purchase option for appointments doesn't work.

It still allows me to add multiple services in the booking. I've only tested this whilst logged in and booking as myself. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

@hoteladdict I just checked this for you and I was able disable this feature so only one service could be booked at a time.

Can you try again but this time refresh the page before going back to your online booking site? You could also try clearing the browsing history on your computer, or switching to a browser like Chrome, that should help! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 4

This reply was created from merging an existing thread: Any way to restrict which additional services may be added after the first choice?

Or restrict products to a service? I don't want to have to write multiple combinations in the name repeatedly, but some are not allowed to be purchased together. 

Example Options 

Room one 

Room two 

Microwave in room 

However, they shouldn't be able to select microwave twice or two rooms. 

Can modifiers assist? 

Message 3 of 4
Admin

Hi again @hoteladdict. I moved your post to this thread as they're on the same topic.

There isn't a way to set up services in the way that you're describing unfortunately. Modifiers only apply to items currently, and items don't appear on your Appointments online booking site. 

You can limit your customers to selecting only one service (as mentioned above) but I see how being able to select add-ons during booking would save you time!

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 4 of 4