x

Customer display tap icon upside down

Why is the tap icon upside down when the customer display is attached to the Square Register? It looks very unprofessional.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Admin

Welcome to the seller community, @blazinbbq, and thanks for bringing this up.

I see what you mean—the tap icon is fixed so it may display upside down depending on if the customer display is docked or undocked. I'll be sure to share this constraint with our Hardware Team—we want to be sure that there's no confusion at any point during a sale.

We're always on the lookout for ways to improve based on seller feedback. Sorry for the frustration and thank you again for taking the time to point this out.

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 3

I just received my square register yesterday and already had to update my items to display correctly on the customer display.  And when I installed it today is when I was disappointed to see that the tap icon was upside down.  For my setup I prefer and it works best to have the customer display attached to the register. I hope this gets resolved.  Besides that so far it is working great and we are getting positive feedback from our customers. They like the new look.

IMG_0702.jpg

Message 3 of 3