x

Weebly category and subcategory issues

I have a weebly store through square.  At one time I had my website item listing arranged in categories and subcategories nicely showing up on my website.  I went in trying to change them around (delete a couple/combine/etc) to clean it up and add a couple new ones.  Now, it's all messed up. 

I'm trying to create categories and subcategories. While it appears that I can subcategories, it doesn't hold it.  In fact, I'm even having troubles making my categories show in the order I would like them.  It places them in, then un-places them. Grrrr.

I've been trying and struggling to fix this this for the past week with no success.  Please help!  Thank you!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Alumni

So sorry to hear about the troubles, @inthemaking! This sounds like something we will actually want to take a closer look at with you. If you haven't already, please reach out directly by logging into your Square account and heading here.

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 5

Done....and solved.  Nothing big, must have done an update since I last organized it.  A little hand holding, and solved.  🙂

Message 3 of 5

I have been trying to put my sub categories in an order and  am having no luck. They do not want to stay in an order. Please advise how to accomplish this. I have a category and subcategories (each subcategory is named by a Box #1 where they are int he store) but the numbers are all mixed up. So box 12 can be in first, then box 3 and then box 7. It seems to have an order it wants to return to each time.  Can it be rearranged? I would like it in numerical order. Seems logical, Right? THanks for any help you cn give me.

Message 4 of 5
Square Community Moderator

You can arrange your category order by clicking Items>Categories, then drag and drop the order you wish the categories to appear on your Shop All page. The information should automatically update, but if not you can try re-publishing the site. If the category order is still not sticking, please reach out to our support team for additional assistance here

Message 5 of 5