x

What happened to the gray areas on the day view of calendar for days staff is off?

Example: I do not work Sunday's. Until tonight, Sunday has been a complete shade of gray for my "Day Combined View" This allows me and my staff to see that I do not work Sundays and also prevents me from having to create a personal event on repeat for each Sunday. Before tongith, there has been a gray block on the scheduled days off for staff, now the gray blocks are gone and the day is in white, making it visually look like the staff is available. I have used this software since 2/2015 with no problems, clients love it and I love it too, but I manage my schedule and 2 other practitioners in my shared office. I set up the staff's schedules on their profiles, and the client is still seeing correct info when booking online, but from my stand point, this is a nightmare! I need to see that my staff is off from the settings in their personal profile. If I have a staff memeber who does not work 8:00A - 1:00P, M-Thurs, which is set up in their profile, than I would like it to be in gray when I look at the day view of our schedules. 

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square

Hey, sorry I didn't see your post sooner, @purebalanceny. This was a brief issue that has since been corrected! Let me know if you're still having any trouble. 

Message 2 of 2