x

When registering, my street address is not recognized as valid. No way to proceed.

I live in an area where our street addresses are often not part of some databases. My address is real but not recognized. Just happened when signing up for Square. We use post office boxes for mail delivery in my area. But I do get UPS deliveries with no issues...FedEx gets confused sometimes.  Now I've sent email to Square now waiting to hear back.  Email?  Where's the chatline? 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Alumni

Hey @LOTV - Sorry to hear about the issues you're running into. If you want to get in touch with the Support team via phone, you can reach them at 1 (855) 700-6000 on Monday - Friday from 6am - 6pm PST. Please note that you'll need to have a Customer Code to get through to them.

Puka - She/They
Seller Community UX Designer
Message 2 of 4

Can’t call because I don’t have an account yet. Can’t get account because of an online registration snafuu. Circular issue that still has not been responded to via email. Not good. 

Message 3 of 4
Admin

I'm so sorry to hear that you're still encountering trouble with getting set up, @LOTV. I was able to take a closer look into this for you and we were able to send you your customer code. If you haven't already, please check your inbox for my email titled, "Message from Square Support".

Apologies for the frustration, and thanks for your patience.

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 4 of 4