x

Where can I find Discounts on my Sales reports?

I have 4 fixed 10% discounts for a total of $142 and there is nothing in transactions to justify that amount to show up in my final sales report? There was also a military discount that was done last week appearing on today's sales report? 

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Super Seller Alumni

Best Answer

If you pull a Transaction.csv report for the time period you are looking at and look at column E "discounts" you will be able to find the transactions with discounts.  Once you find the transactions look at the date and time.  On the Transaction screen you can find and click on the transaction and it will tell you what discount it was.  

If you did an invoice during your military sale and they finally paid it,  the sale then shows up when the invoice is paid. That could be the reason you are seeing the discount now.  That or the discount is still available and someone selected it.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller Alumni

Best Answer

If you pull a Transaction.csv report for the time period you are looking at and look at column E "discounts" you will be able to find the transactions with discounts.  Once you find the transactions look at the date and time.  On the Transaction screen you can find and click on the transaction and it will tell you what discount it was.  

If you did an invoice during your military sale and they finally paid it,  the sale then shows up when the invoice is paid. That could be the reason you are seeing the discount now.  That or the discount is still available and someone selected it.

Message 2 of 2